Tuesday 16 October 2012

Tues 16th

Soundtrack: Bon Iver- Tower
Today I have been exploring Brisbane's West End on my own with the sole purpose of Finding a nice bookshop it's a good life! I always need the right combination of social time and solo time to get the best out of myself, and life. One without the other and I'm just not on top form! Laura, Hannah, Clare and Ray have gone to explore the Brisbane Botanical gardens. 



I have bought a book called 'all that I am' by Anne Funder, and I bought a cheeky travellers treat... A caffe latte!  


So now I'm lying in the sunshine on a patch of grass with music in my ears. Aah it's
crazy how bloody fabulous music and people watching is, I think soundtracks to life 
should just be pumped out of tree's!

Update- 8.30pm
This evening we made the most of $4.95 dominos pizza night, and bought a 12 pack of Oranjeboom beer! In the alcohol shop whilst discussing our funds the shop keeper asked if we needed any help. Without thinking Clare replied 'We're just having a mass- debate!' Awkward...

Pizza, beer, and cards in our new hostel. That's my sort of evening!


No comments:

Post a Comment